Monday, December 20, 2010

Cod Fisherman

With shopping and other Christmas preparations I haven't had much time to update my blog.

I thought I'd take this opportunity to share a few work in progress photos.

I've got the polymer codfish painted. I thought of airbrushing it but was too lazy to strain the paint and then have to clean the airbrush.

I've also built and primed the wooden dory the fisherman will be seated in. I still need to make a pair of oars and other fishing gear.

Here is a photo of the fisherman holding his catch seated in the dory.

4 comments:

  1. Je suis contente de pouvoir admirer ces dernières créations... Merci d'avoir trouvé un petit moment pour cette publication. Votre travail de précision m'époustoufle toujours. Bisous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful!!! Best wishes to you for an excellent New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Brian! I hope year brings you and your wife much creativity, good health and love!

    LuLu!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is fun to see your works as they develop.

    ReplyDelete