Tuesday, June 22, 2010

An Interview and a Commission

Welcome to the new folks that have begun following my blog. I'm pleased to have you here. Well I am having a pretty good week.

Yesterday Rikki at her blog Custom Zombie's Undead Ramblings posted an interview with me : Custom Zombie's Undead Ramblings: Q&A with BlacknickSculpture .
Thanks Rikki! I posted a picture of my Halloween Zombie just for you ;)

I also received a commission to design a miniature cliff for a filmmaker who is making a stop motion animation film. I picked up some plywood from the lumber yard and will get busy framing it out this weekend.

Then today I was pleased to find that my sculpture was chosen for two separate nautical themed treasuries over at Etsy. My thanks to Jana and Carol for including my work :We're Sinking We're Sinking by snowinjune on Etsy ... Fish 'n' Ships for me by aquabelle on Etsy

5 comments:

  1. Hi Brian,
    Wouahou! Votre zombie!!
    Je passe rapidement aujourd'hui car je ne suis pas encore rentrée chez moi. Je profite encore de cette semaine pour me promener sur les plages de Normandie et bientôt celles de Bretagne. Aux USA avec mon amie Susan j'ai pensé à vous lorsque je découvrais de beaux bois abandonnés par la mer...
    Hier encore sur la plage de Barneville... il y avait des choses intéressantes.
    A très bientôt

    ReplyDelete
  2. That zombie is pretty scary, don't think I'd wanna get too close! lol ;o)

    Wow you are in demand, this is great to hear Brian, may it continue too! :o)

    Michelle :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Martine. Thanks Michelle. Yeah the zombie is kind of scary. More so when it is dark.

    Alot of kids chicken out and won't come up on our porch. My wife has to go after them with the bowl of candy. Kids were tougher in my day ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the commission...wishing you so much success!

    ReplyDelete