Friday, May 28, 2010

A Baby Dragon and Celebrating the Odd

I sculpted this little fellow recently of polymer and Apoxie Sculpt clay.

It is a baby dragon hatchling.

I started a second dragon but I can't photograph it because my camera card is on the fritz.

It seems my camera and batteries are in collusion. When the batteries are fully charged the card acts up and vice versa.

I got an interesting email this morning. Some of my sculpture was profiled on: Celebrate Odd Etsy!: Blacknick Sculpture

My thanks to the author of the blog for finding my work suitably odd enough for inclusion ;)

8 comments:

  1. LOL Brian , I dont know about odd ! This little chap makes me smile though,he looks so eager !
    julie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's adorable! I love his face Brian and his claws look great!

    Michelle :o))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great little dragon! Thanks for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brian he is just too cute, he definately puts a smile on my face. How do you make his skin look like scales?

    Are you going to paint him or leave him ah la natural?

    Congrats for you profile on Celebrate odd etsy. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! I'm glad you like the lil fellow :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. He is super cute!! What a sweet smile.

    ReplyDelete
  7. He makes me smile too, he's really cute.
    Oh, he makes me want to make a dragon now!
    Nikki xxx

    ReplyDelete